Re: [Libvir] New (last ?) virtual cpu functions proposal

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 01:26:19PM +0200, Philippe Berthault wrote:
> In the mail I've sent (in HTML format), there was no extra '*' around
> identifiers.
>
> It's seems that your mail server doesn't accept HTML and I suspect it
> has replaced all HTML tags by these '*'.

  This has nothing to do with mail server but with the MUA and the user.
  I read only the text part of mime-multipart in mails (mutt in a text
login to a remote computer), in general don't expect me to read an HTML
attachement ever (also mean I never read HTML only mails :-)