[Libvir] Add port number to <graphics> tag

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Aug 8 14:31:38 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 11:41:48PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

> > >   I would make a wrapper function for the 2 special xs_read calls, to only
> > > export relatively high level interface from xs_internal.h for example
> > >
> > >    int xenStoreDomainVncPort(virDomainPtr domain);
> > >
> > > returning -1 in case of error. Similar for the TTY.
> > >
> > >   Make sense ?
> >
> > Yeah sounds resonable to me. I'll take a crack at implementing these two
> > additions to the XML doc and post a patch for review when I have something
> > reasonable working.
>
> See attached patch which looks up port number in xenstore & also pulls
> out the serial console tty.

  looks perfect, I would just nitpick about the use of atoi which doesn't catch
errors (strtol is better I guess). And also the fact that the patch to
format.html  should really be applied to libvir.html because all htmls are
generated from it via the stylesheets (make rebuild in doc directory).

  thanks !