[Libvir] Add port number to <graphics> tag

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Wed Aug 9 00:13:25 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 06:19:16PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 11:04:44PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 12:11:17PM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > diff -c -r1.10 driver.h
> > *** src/driver.h	8 Aug 2006 22:22:55 -0000	1.10
> > --- src/driver.h	8 Aug 2006 22:53:55 -0000
> > ***************
> > *** 104,109 ****
> > --- 104,112 ----
> >   typedef int
> >   	(*virDrvDomainRestore)		(virConnectPtr conn,
> >   					 const char *from);
> > + typedef char *
> > + 	(*virDrvDomainDumpXML)		(virDomainPtr dom,
> > + 					 int flags);
> >
> >   typedef int
> >   	(*virDrvDomainSetVcpus)		(virDomainPtr domain,
> > ***************
> > *** 164,169 ****
> > --- 167,173 ----
> >   	virDrvDomainSetVcpus		domainSetVcpus;
> >   	virDrvDomainPinVcpu		domainPinVcpu;
> >   	virDrvDomainGetVcpus		domainGetVcpus;
> > + 	virDrvDomainDumpXML		domainDumpXML;
> >   };
> >

>   that and the updates of the driver tables will conflict with the
> change I just commited to migrate vCPU and affinity functions to the
> driver system too. Sorry :-)

Actually it should't - I updated to CVS HEAD and merged wrt to your
changes just before submitting this patch, so I think its OK.

> > !     NULL, /* domainGetVcpus */
> > !     xenProxyDomainDumpXML, /* domainDumpXML */
> >   };
>
>   usually I drop the coma after the last field of a structure. I force gcc
> in a very pedantic mode and it complains about this :-)

I prefer to keep the trailing comma because it means one-line less
diff next time we add more ffunctions to the driver API. I'll chop them
out though to match your existing coding style in libvirt sources.

>   Your patch also includes other changes already commited about TTY and VNC
> port extraction, maybe you were not working from a CVS fully updated ?
>
>   but that looks good, the merge may be a bit annoying though :-)

I needed to modify some of the signatures on the methods I added for
TTY and VNC port extraction because the proxy daemon doesn't have access
to the full virDomainPtr object, only the virConnectPtr and domain ID.
So that's why these functiosn appear in the diff - the patch was taken
from 'cvs diff -c' against a checkout updated to HEAD so I don;t expect
any merge issues.

Regards,
Dan.