Re: [Libvir] generator.py -- why?

Daniel Veillard wrote:

  I would let python do that by making sure domain classes have a reference
to the connection class, then Python will manage the count by itself.

  Could you bugzilla this, so I don't forget ?

Sure, I'll open up a BZ.

Would you ever be potentially open to a patch which removes the code generation for the python stuff? I really think libvirt could offer a much more robust python library if the code wasn't generated.

Pete