Re: [Libvir] Libvirt Build problems

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 05:22:41PM +0100, Omer Khalid wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build libvirt on *SL4 (kernal = 2.6.12.6-xen3_12.1_rhel4.1).
> I tried both snapshot tar ball and the cvs checked out version. With the tar
> ball, after running the ./configure script, make file is created. But make
> file fails and complains the following:
>
> libvirt.c:24:16: xs.h: No such file or directory
> In file included from libvirt.c:28:
> xen_internal.h:15:26: xen/dom0_ops.h: No such file or directory

  You don't have the include files for development against Xen installed.
Ask your sysadmin to install them (or whoever maintains your SL4 version).
I already answered something similar last week, reposting the same bits
won't help. Check with the system administrator to get the development
files for Xen installed on your system. That system is specific to CERN,
apparently, that's why you should ask for support locally ! We can't
debug that !