[Libvir] Release of libvirt-0.0.4

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 14:04:26 UTC 2006

  Change of name, it's now libvirt due to negative feedback on the shorter
name, but I don't intend to change the mailing-list name at this point.
There was an intermediary libvirt-0.0.3 release but it was too broken I
needed to rerelease.
  Except the change of names, it mostly consists of a couple of bug fixes
and completion of the python bindings.
  Available at ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
  The CVS checkouts should still be working, the update is just a bit
intrusive, and I fixed the hourly snapshot from CVS generation which broke
in december. Sorry for the mess !