Re: [Libvir] xencreate : What is the error with my program ?

On Mon, Jul 03, 2006 at 02:06:30AM -0700, dasari dakshina wrote:
> Hello,
> I am getting this error on trying to create a xen
> domain
> Unable to create domain .
> This is the code snippet. I am unable to figure out
> the root cause .
> Any help will be appreciated ..
[...]
>     conn = virConnectOpenReadOnly(NULL);

  First you should not open a Read Only connection to do a domain creation
this is obviously an operation with side effect.
Second the best way to debug what's happening is check /var/log/xend.log .
Xend gives back nearly no debug information when an operation fails, and
libvirt really can't guess whatb went wrong, check what xend reported.