[Libvir] Updated patch for hvm guests

Jim Fehlig jfehlig at novell.com
Tue Jul 11 00:16:21 UTC 2006

Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 06:22:39AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>
>> I have made changes to the XML conversion code to reflect this, I will commit
>> whithin one hour or two. Attached is one example of the XML for HVM.
>>

>   Okay, I commited it, I also extended the page describing the XML format
> to cover the new HVM domains. I was able to launch a domain and attach to
> the vnc server so it seems to work for me at least in a minimal canonical
> configuration.

Thanks for finishing this Daniel - sorry to have dumped it with no
updated documentation, etc.

If I find some spare cycles this week would like to experiment with more
exotic HVM configurations and improve support for cdrom, graphics, and
anything else that may be deficient for HVM guests.

Regards,
Jim