Re: [Libvir] Updated patch for hvm guests

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 06:22:39AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
I have made changes to the XML conversion code to reflect this, I will commit
whithin one hour or two. Attached is one example of the XML for HVM.

  Okay, I commited it, I also extended the page describing the XML format
to cover the new HVM domains. I was able to launch a domain and attach to
the vnc server so it seems to work for me at least in a minimal canonical
configuration.

Thanks for finishing this Daniel - sorry to have dumped it with no updated documentation, etc.

If I find some spare cycles this week would like to experiment with more exotic HVM configurations and improve support for cdrom, graphics, and anything else that may be deficient for HVM guests.

Regards,
Jim