Re: [Libvir] Connecting to remote hypervisors?

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 04:44:45AM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 05:29:15PM -0600, Nick Devito wrote:
> > I might be overlooking something, but, I don't see anything on the
> > libvirt site about it. Does libvirt support connecting to a remote
> > hypervisor, if so, how?
>
> Unfortunately this isn't supported.

  Actually, in 0.1.3 it might work (though not really recommended as
you explained for security reasons). If if allow remote xend HTTP access
and use virConnectOpen("http://remote_host:8000/";) this may work, I say
may because I didn't tested it specifically, as Daniel pointed out it doesn't
really feel right to promote unauthenticated remote access.