[Libvir] Question about XML

Juan Walker juan at bixdata.com
Thu Jul 20 15:44:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a question regarding the XML format that libvir uses for domain configuration.

I was wondering if there is a way to use the configuration format that xm uses or if a tool exists to convert to XML. I'm writing an app to help users manage their Xen domains but I'm hoping to be able to use any .sxp files that the user already has.

I suspect I missed something in the documentation about why the XML format is better, but if there is no such tool maybe I should volunteer to write one?

Thanks.