Re: [Libvir] Bug with libvirt in Xen 3.0.1?

Quoting Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>:

<snip>
 I'm afraid now that the easy potential error has been dismissed, it will
be a real debug needed to find out why other hypercalls are failing.
Best is probably to bugzilla this and add a pointer to this thread for
reference (the recompilation against 3.0.1 should be tested too :-)

Ok, bug filed: BZ 199651.  I referenced this thread in the bug.

Thanks!

Pete