Réf. : Re: [Libvir] Re: Proposal : add 3 functions to Libvirt API, for virtual CPUs

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 15:23:36 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 05:05:10PM +0200, jean-paul.pigache at bull.net wrote:
> This interesting thread is temporarilu suspended because Michel has left
> for some (long) vacation until August 15th.
> I think the last proposal is a good one and deserves to be implemented and
> tested.
> I am confident that Michel will be willing to update its patch accordingly
> when he comes back.
> Is it OK for you ?.

  Well I asked him to post his patches so we can work on it, but he didn't
the danger is taht we may go though a reimplementation as a result. If you
could find and send them that would be nice, I would rather add the interfaces
sooner than later.

> Side question: is there a defined "sign-off" procedure to follow when
> submitting patches ?

  Post to this list as contextual patches, as attachment and preferably
from your work email addresss and that will be just fine.