Re: [Libvir] libvirt documentation

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 02:44:56PM +0200, Philippe Berthault wrote:
> You will find, joined with this mail, your libvirt v0.1.1 documentation
> in Windows CHM format which is very useful for users who have
> both Linux and Windows stations.

  Urgh, a binary format. I don't know any way to read or check it (Linux
only here !). Did you generate it automatically ?
  It's nice to provide it, but I feel a bit vary of publishing it on the
web site if we don't have a way to automatically regenerate them so that
we are sure the doc stay up to date. Any idea on how to solve that ? Is
there any other open (XML based would be great) documentation format
that would work well for Windows users ?