Re: [Libvir] virDomainKernelPtr

Yes the data structure is there but it's not used. Do we really
need a function to fill stuch a structure ? It sounds a bit
redundant with what virDomainGetXMLDesc() will return, with the
additional caveat that if you access a different kind of virtualization
engine (like QEmu) or not running a Linux/Unix system this won't
make any sense either.

Ahhh, I wasn't aware that virDomainGetXMLDesc returned that kind of information. But a quick test shows that it is just what I need :-)

  Otherwise in general I'm rather happy to receive patches :-)

Good to know...

Thanks,
bryan

-
Bryan D. Payne
Graduate Student, Computer Science
Georgia Tech Information Security Center
http://www.bryanpayne.org