Re: [Libvir] Simple python examples

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 02:50:09PM -0800, David Lutterkort wrote:
> Attached are a few simple python scripts that might be nice to add to
> CVS as examples on using the python API for libvirt.
>
> The examples also contain some XML files that describe domains;
> obviously users will have to modify them.

  Thanks. Yes I need to put this in. I may not put it in python/examples
but rather docs/python/ or docs/examples/python, docs/examples already has
a directory and code where examples put there are automatically scanned
and which creates pointers in the example page. The framework is for
C and yours are Python, so it would probably need to be in another subdir.
I didn't added them since I still don't know where is best, but I will
do over the week-end,

  thanks again,