[Libvir] Wiki?

Hi Daniel,

What do you think about setting up a wiki for libvirt? I know there are a number of people (especially in the CIM community) interested in being able to request features/requirements from the API. A wiki is a pretty easy way to allow that sort of contribution.

I also like using wiki's a lot for active design documents.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori