Re: [Libvir] Server move [ Re: Wiki? ]

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 12:39:42AM +0100, Karel Zak wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 05:28:47PM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 11:06:05AM -0600, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> > > What do you think about setting up a wiki for libvirt?  I know there are
>
>  Excellent idea! (I have good experience with MoinMoin.)

  The only one I ever installed and run was MediaWiki

> > > a number of people (especially in the CIM community) interested in being
> > > able to request features/requirements from the API.  A wiki is a pretty
> > > easy way to allow that sort of contribution.
> > >
> > > I also like using wiki's a lot for active design documents.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Anthony Liguori
> >
> >   Hum, I didn't see you mail in the bounces but it seems to not have made
> > it to the list somehow ...
> >   I'm not against a Wiki, but my previous experience with it on xmlsoft.org
> > was not fantastic. But why not. I may actually move libvirt.org out of
> > veillard.com which is on my ADSL at home to the same box as xmlsoft.org,
>
>  I also think about something better than CVS. What do you think about
>  git or mercirial? ;-)

I still don't know how hg works, and never used git.
I don't know how to administer them, and I can be a control freak at times ;-)
(mostly when I run a box with public services)

I may actually postpone the server move till a later time within a few weeks
and revisit some of this then.