Re: [Libvir] Server move [ Re: Wiki? ]

* Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> [2006-03-10 18:47:06]:
> I still don't know how hg works, and never used git.  I don't know
> how to administer them, and I can be a control freak at times ;-)

I'll just chip in here very quickly. I don't really care which VC you
choose, if you ever decide to change, but if you go with Subversion, I
can offer help and advice setting it up and converting the cvs
repository.

Okay, so I do prefer Subversion over the others, but being a
Subversion developer makes me biased :-)

- Dave.