Re: [Libvir] Libvir on Itanium ?

jean-paul pigache bull net wrote:

Hello libvir developpers,

libvir is certainly a good initiative that will facilitate the administration of Xen. Could you tell if libvir can be used on Itanium or is intended to be used on Itanium in the near future ?
I don't see anything that would prevent libvirt from working on the Itanium.

AFAIK, the Itanium Xen port is still under development and I don't think that all the domain management functionality is there (although I'm totally not sure).

Regards,

Anthony Liguori
Jean-Paul Pigache