[Libvir] Failed to find domain 0 error

Dear friends,
 i installed libvirt 0.1.8 on my xen 3.0.3 witout any
trouble. I also installed the python bindings. I am
able to run the python script (basic.py) to get
information about domain0 but running info1 in
examples in docs does not work. When i run it , i get
" Failure to find domain0 "as output. I am running
info1 in domain0. Why is this?. is this a bug?. Please
help me.

Thanks,
Raja