Re: [Libvir] First virConnectOpen() failed

Thanks, Daniel, I can see virsh nodeinfo (custom) passes now, but I
still get the same error:

when running under my user account:

PASS: virshtest
confdata/fc4.conf                                       OK
PASS: test_conf.sh
First virConnectOpen() failed
FAIL: reconnect

when running as root:

PASS: virshtest
confdata/fc4.conf                                       OK
PASS: test_conf.sh
First lookup for domain 0 failed
FAIL: reconnect

I suspect there is something wrong with my Xen installation. What to you think?

Thanks,
Glen