Re: [Libvir] Configuration and building libvirt.

On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 11:42:44AM +0200, Michel Gauthier wrote:
> We want to configure and build libvirt library (0.1.4 for instance) from
> tar.gz file on a IA32 platform with RHEL4U2 distro without installing and
> build all Xen modules.

  I'm not sure I fully understand. Do you want to build libvirt without
Xen support ? That's not possible at the moment, but that should be fixed.
Or do you want to build it with limited support, in which case which subset?
Because RHEL4 definitely does not support Xen, especially as a Domain 0
OS, so I'm a bit puzzled by what you are attempting. Explain please,