Re: [Libvir] ANNOUNCE: Virt-top - a top-like utility for displaying virtualization stats

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
remote_internal.c:63: error: syntax error before "gnutls_session_t"
remote_internal.c:63: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
[etc]

It turns out that your version of gnutls (1.0.20) didn't have gnutls_session_t, seems it was called gnutls_session_int instead. I'm going to add some tests to our configure script to detect ancient versions of gnutls and refuse to compile. If you can upgrade to a more recent version, please do.

Gah - actually I have the same problem on Debian. I'll take a look at this version of gnutls and see if we can use it instead.

Rich.