[Libvir] feature sujestions

   Hello, I'm a grad student from Brazil. I was looking for some
interesting project to do as my final work and it I think that
contributing to your project would be a great achievement to me.
   Do you have some kind list with feature suggestions? I am
particularly interested in remote administration. I helped a colleague
to write a graphical tool to administrate a remote Xen site last year.
   Thank you.

MB

--
     Computers are useless;