Re: [Libvir] using gnulib: starting with the physmem and getaddrinfo modules

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
Jim Meyering wrote:
-libvirtd_LDADD = ../src/libvirt.la
+libvirtd_LDADD = ../src/libvirt.la ../lib/libgnu.la

Shouldn't we be using LIBOBJS (automake feature) here? I kind of thought this was how gnulib worked, and it was what I used for the previous getaddrinfo implementation.

In fact, doesn't this mean there'll be another shared library built (and even worse, one just called "gnu")?

Rich.