Re: [Libvir] gnulib: take2, trunk-relative patch

"Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones redhat com> wrote:
> Jim Meyering wrote:
> [...]
>
> Tested and it works, except for a couple of tiny things:

Thanks for the testing.

> (1) Need to add ``--avoid=alloca-opt-tests'' to bootstrap.

I wonder why I didn't hit that.
Did you add any modules to the list in bootstrap?

> (2) Need to remove #define _GNU_SOURCE from any *.c files which
> include "config.h", since now it appears that "config.h" is defining
> _GNU_SOURCE.  There are two instances which I removed.

I had removed one already.
You must be using libvirt code on that system that is
not preprocessed on Linux.

> (Not sure if defining _GNU_SOURCE in "config.h" is itself a problem).

It's a good thing: deliberate, and a requirement.