Re: [Libvir] more missing #include's of "config.h"

Jim Meyering wrote:
Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 06:32:24PM +0100, Jim Meyering wrote:
This is the last of the non-generated files requiring #include "config.h":

	Include "config.h" in remaining non-generated files.
        * docs/examples/info1.c: Likewise.
	* docs/examples/suspend.c: Likewise.
For those 2 files I don't agree with adding it, they are example files
showing how to use the API and config.h is an internal header, those
user level examples should really not include it.
But for the other case this looks fine to me,

How about if I guard it with

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H

#endif

Yup, sounds like a good idea.