[Libvir] C bindings

Title: C bindings

Hi All,
I'm new to Xen world and am in the process of collecting performance information of various guests from dom0. Can somebody help me out with these problems.

1. I downloaded libvirt-0.3.3 src and did a 'make' and I'm seeing this problem.

xen_internal.c: In function 'xenHypervisorDomainGetOSType':
xen_internal.c:2711: error: 'DOMFLAGS_HVM' undeclared (first use in this function)
xen_internal.c:2711: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
xen_internal.c:2711: error: for each function it appears in.)
xen_internal.c: In function 'xenHypervisorGetDomInfo':
xen_internal.c:2943: error: 'DOMFLAGS_HVM' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[2]: *** [libvirt_la-xen_internal.lo] Error 1

2. I want to know what are the rpm that the Xen server must have to pull out the performance data of various guests.

3. My Xen server now has these rpms :
 # rpm -qa |grep libvirt
        libvirt-0.2.0-0.16
        libvirt-python-0.2.0-0.16

Do I need any other rpms to compile my c programs ? Is there any document which says how I can compile my c-program using libvirt ? I tried running info1 example in debug mode and I get this error :

./info1
libvirt: virConnectOpenReadOnly (name=(null))
libvirt: virInitialize ()
libvirt: virInitialize ()
libvirt: virInitialize ()
libvirt: virInitialize ()
libvirt: virInitialize ()
libvirt: virInitialize ()
libvirt: virInitialize ()
libvirt: virInitialize ()
libvirt: virInitialize ()
libvirt: do_open: proceeding with name=xen:///
libvirt: do_open: trying driver 0 (Test) ...
libvirt: do_open: driver 0 Test returned DECLINED
libvirt: do_open: trying driver 1 (QEMU) ...
libvirt: do_open: driver 1 QEMU returned DECLINED
libvirt: do_open: trying driver 2 (Xen) ...
libvirt: xenUnifiedOpen: trying Xen sub-driver 0
libvirt: xenUnifiedOpen: Xen sub-driver 0 open ok
libvirt: xenUnifiedOpen: trying Xen sub-driver 2
libvirt: xenUnifiedOpen: Xen sub-driver 2 open ok
libvirt: xenUnifiedOpen: trying Xen sub-driver 3
libvir: Xen Store error : could not use Xen hypervisor entry failed to connect to Xen Store
libvirt: xenUnifiedOpen: Xen sub-driver 3 open failed
libvirt: do_open: driver 2 Xen returned ERROR
Failed to connect to hypervisor

4. what is libvirt_proxy ? What is its use ?
I assume this is used to connect to hypervisor (am I right ?) When I run this, it says "Failed to open Xen hypervisor"

Is there any document which can give more details of all these details ?
Any help will be greatly helpful

Thanks,
Vadiraj