[Libvir] Libvirt version

Jim Fehlig jfehlig at novell.com
Tue Dec 18 20:52:31 UTC 2007

Katti, Vadiraj (STSD-Openview) wrote:

> Hi,
>    Currently the latest version of libvirt available is 0.3.3. But
> SLES 10 ships 0.2.0 version of libvirt (not sure what version RHEL 5.1
> ships). Any idea when and on what basis SLES decides to ship the
> upgraded version of libvirt.

libvirt will be updated in SLES10 SP2.  You can always use openSUSE
build service to build rpms for SUSE and other distros:

https://build.opensuse.org/

I have latest libvirt packages for 10.3 and SLE in my home project:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Ajfehlig&package=libvirt

Well, guess 'latest' isn't quite true with recently released 0.4.0 :-).
I'll update 'soon'.

Regards,
Jim