[Libvir] Documentation on the xml format

Hi

I am looking for documentation on the xml-format for virtlib. The information on the website is handy but not nearly complete enough. I am looking for documentation that will tell me what options are available to use in the xml and what things will be done automatically by the libraries. If I thus leave out the uuid will it create it automatically? etc.

Regards