Re: [Libvir] Storage manager initial requirements and thoughts

Lon Hohberger wrote:
On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 16:18 -0500, Hugh Brock wrote:

Todos:
Investigate gparted, one of the partition management tools we already have (apis? remote accessibility?) (I believe Jim Meyering volunteered

* Investigate Conga's cluster and non-cluster remotely-accessible LVM
management, which sounds like it would fit the bill?

APIs are all XMLRPC, IIRC, so they're extensible and flexible.

http://sourceware.org/cluster/conga/

-- Lon

Sorry, yes, I meant to add looking at Conga as another possibility.
--Hugh

--
Red Hat Virtualization Group http://redhat.com/virtualization
Hugh Brock           | virt-manager http://virt-manager.org