Re: [Libvir] Storage manager initial requirements and thoughts

Lon Hohberger wrote:

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 16:18 -0500, Hugh Brock wrote:

Todos:
Investigate gparted, one of the partition management tools we already have (apis? remote accessibility?) (I believe Jim Meyering volunteered

* Investigate Conga's cluster and non-cluster remotely-accessible LVM
management, which sounds like it would fit the bill?

APIs are all XMLRPC, IIRC, so they're extensible and flexible.

http://sourceware.org/cluster/conga/

-- Lon

It does general partition and file system creation tasks as well. The next release will even help you set up iscsi initiator and target.

-j