[Libvir] [patch 0/9] Preliminary patches for virtual networks support

Hi,
	Yesterday I went ahead and committed the virtual networks
support in time for DV to make a release. I thought it'd be worth
sending them here so that people can look over them and hopefully
sport any problems.

	So, here's the first batch - various fixes to the qemu
support and small bits of re-factoring in other parts of libvirt.

Cheers,
Mark.