Re: [Libvir] [patch 3/9] Dont share virConnect->handle between xen and qemu

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 13:29 +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> I don't really understand this patch.  Surely if you want to connect to
> the Xen h/v and qemud you'd use two separate connections?

	I think it's better if each driver keeps its data separate from the
others ... so we should probably have a union or just a pointer to
driver private data ...

	The issue here, though, is that you need the qemud driver for networks
support even when connecting to Xen.

Cheers,
Mark.