Re: [Libvir] [patch 3/9] Dont share virConnect->handle between xen and qemu

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 13:29 +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

I don't really understand this patch. Surely if you want to connect to the Xen h/v and qemud you'd use two separate connections?

	I think it's better if each driver keeps its data separate from the
others ... so we should probably have a union or just a pointer to
driver private data ...

	The issue here, though, is that you need the qemud driver for networks
support even when connecting to Xen.

Do you mean the qemu network driver?

Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421
 "[Negative numbers] darken the very whole doctrines of the equations
 and make dark of the things which are in their nature excessively
 obvious and simple" (Francis Maseres FRS, mathematician, 1759)