[Libvir] Logging/auditing incoming connections to libvirtd [repost]

--- Begin Message --- Remote patch currently just writes the IP address & port of the incoming connection to syslog. I'll modify it so it also logs the "name" string passed to virConnectOpen.

Is logging to syslog sufficient? Is there anything else I should be aware of?

(NB: virterror isn't available at this level on the server side).

Rich.