Re: [Libvir] PATCH: Autodetect QEMU version [repost]

--- Begin Message ---
Mark McLoughlin wrote:
	Note, this means we don't have support for networks if something's
wrong with qemu ... think we should just try and locate the binary when
starting domains and return an error if it fails.

This is interesting: I've taken the opinion in the remote patch that locating binaries is something that is done at configure time. The effect is that libvirt/libvirtd contain hard-coded paths to particular binaries (/usr/bin/logger in that instance). What do we think about that?

Rich.