Re: [Libvir] [patch 0/3] Automatically generate UUIDs in qemud

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
Hey,
	We currently require guests and networks to have a
UUID defined. This patch automatically generates a UUID
if one isn't supplied.

	This is needed because the default network we install
won't have a UUID assigned, since we'll want the UUID to be
different on different hosts.

Good one. The remote patch makes some assumptions that UUID is always defined too.

Rich.

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421