Re: [Libvir] [patch 0/3] Automatically generate UUIDs in qemud

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
	We currently require guests and networks to have a
UUID defined. This patch automatically generates a UUID
if one isn't supplied.

	This is needed because the default network we install
won't have a UUID assigned, since we'll want the UUID to be
different on different hosts.

Good one. The remote patch makes some assumptions that UUID is always defined too.

Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421
 "[Negative numbers] darken the very whole doctrines of the equations
 and make dark of the things which are in their nature excessively
 obvious and simple" (Francis Maseres FRS, mathematician, 1759)