Re: [Libvir] Certificate management APIs ?

[Apologies also that this is not threaded with the original post]

> $HOME/.libvirt/tls/
>      +- ca
>      |  |
>      |  +- cert.pem
>      |  +- ca-crl.pem

Note that there are standard locations for CA certs. On my Debian box the standard locations appear to be /etc/ca-certificates.conf and /usr/share/ca-certificates. Not sure yet about Fedora/RHEL.

I suppose you hope that people will be using formal CA's rather than their own, or at least have a CA certificate issued by a formal CA from which they can issue their own client & server certs.

Rich.

--
Red Hat UK Ltd.
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF