Re: [Libvir] Certificate management APIs ?

Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
At the corporate end I'd expect them to have formal CA & certificate issuing
procedures. Most community folks will likely end up just creating a private
self-signed CA cert - if we document it, its a fairly trivial command or
two to run using openssl, or certtool.

OpenSSL seems to come with a Perl script called CA.pl which actually makes creating a CA and signing certs trivial. Needless to say the documentation for this is very poor (there must be some sort of plot by the OpenSSL/PKI people to make encryption seem unnecessarily complex) but I did find some online documentation for this which unfortunately I can't find again. I'll keep looking ...

Rich.

--
Red Hat UK Ltd.
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF