Re: [Libvir] Certificate management APIs ?

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

At the corporate end I'd expect them to have formal CA & certificate issuing procedures. Most community folks will likely end up just creating a private
self-signed CA cert - if we document it, its a fairly trivial command or
two to run using openssl, or certtool.

OpenSSL seems to come with a Perl script called CA.pl which actually makes creating a CA and signing certs trivial. Needless to say the documentation for this is very poor (there must be some sort of plot by the OpenSSL/PKI people to make encryption seem unnecessarily complex) but I did find some online documentation for this which unfortunately I can't find again. I'll keep looking ...

This one:

http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps/m2/howto.ca.html

Rich.

--