Re: [Libvir] Nothing ever calls the driver ->init function, right?

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 03:02:01PM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> ... or at least I can't see it being called anywhere.

  It should probably, currently only xenHypervisorInit is hooked,
and we call it as part of the Open() ... that's not very clean though
I'm not sure it should be called directly from virInitialize() as we
may need only a subset of the available drivers in a given session.