[Libvir] Issue with creating domains that use pygrub

I'm stumped.  I'm trying to automate creation of domains through libvirt and
the Python bindings, but I'm having trouble getting things to work when
using pygrub.

If I define an XML-described domain and use
<bootloader>/usr/bin/pygrub</bootloader> the domain tries to start and then
immediately crashes.  Using explicit local-pathed vmlinuz/initrd without the
bootloader element works just fine.  Am I missing something?

The version of libvirt on my test system in 0.1.9.

Thanks!

C. Halstead <chris sourcelabs com>
SourceLabs - http://www.sourcelabs.com
Dependable Open Source Systems