Re: [Libvir] [RFC]OpenVZ XML def

  I would really prefer C so we can merge daemon code if needed.
I know a bit about textual parsing, I'm not afraid by this, in my
experience doing proper pipe protocol is way harder and we have that
working which you can reuse nearly as is.

OK Daniel. I'm taking in your suggestions and starting work.

Thanks,

--
Shuveb Hussain.
When you lose, be patient. When you achieve, be even more patient.