[Libvir] Next features and target for development

  Hi all,

now that 0.3.0 is out, it's probably time to build the next set of
features we aims at developping in the next months, the list I have
currently is short, but still significant:

  - migration API: now that we have remote support it should be
       possible to build an API for migration of domains between
       2 connections. Could be as simple as
        int virDomainMigrate(virDomainPtr domain, virConnectPtr to, int flags);
       sounds like a fun and very useful part.

  - USB support: we discussed that already, but the initial patch did
       not match the XML format suggestions we should try to resurrect this
        http://libvirt.org/search.php?query=USB&scope=LISTS
        http://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2007-March/thread.html#00118

  - Support for Xen-API new entry points at least for localhost access
    since we have remote support now

  - platform support: resolve the PPC64 issues

  - more engine support: OpenVZ is on the work, is there interest in
      lguest, UML or for example Solaris zones ?

Now is a good time to suggest new potential directions, and I certainly forgot
some obvious points, so what did I missed ?