Re: [Libvir] Next features and target for development

RJ> Some issues around migration which are up for discussion:

Something else to consider is whether or not we "undefine" hosts
leaving one machine during a migration.  Last time I checked, Xen left
a domain in "powered-off" state on the source.  It seems to make more
sense to me for a migration to remove the shell domain from the source
machine.

What will be the expected behavior here?

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center