Re: [Libvir] Next features and target for development

On Di Juli 10 2007, Daniel Veillard wrote:

> Now is a good time to suggest new potential directions, and I certainly
> forgot some obvious points, so what did I missed ?

What I am missing in open source virtualization solutions is the possibility
to make snapshots in a tree structure and to freely jump from one state to
another. VMWare workstation provides this feature. And in addition it would
be nice to clone a virtual machine from a snapshot, i.e. select a snapshot
and start a new instance starting from that state.

Regards,
Till