Re: [Libvir] big-endian support for libvirt - introduce GUEST_HANDLE infrastructure ?

On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 15:48 +0200, Christian Ehrhardt wrote:

> >    thanks a lot ! Does this fix all the libvirt proper platform issues
> > (i.e. independantly of possible xen specific ones) ?
> >
> Yes it fixes them as far as they are currently known to me.
> As I wrote before I had already a temporary workaround in the kernel, so
> the libvirt on xenppc status I posted a few mails before is valid for
> the patched libvirt&kernel scenario.

Christian, I don't remember seeing your kernel patch; could you repost
it?

If we are munging something in the kernel because userspace calls us
with improper parameters, I think it goes without saying that we should
fix userspace...

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center