[Libvir] Add scheduler patch?

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 10:11:09 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 06:49:33PM +0900, Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
> Hi, Daniel
>
>   Thank you for committing scheduler API patch.
> And Thanks for review the code.
> It works fine and code looks good to me.

  good !

> And I found nice-to-have fix on comments.:-)

  Okay, applied in my tree, I will commit later, I'm currently checking the
new log patch. I think there is 3 things remaining for the scheduler API:

    - test on 3.0.3/RHEL-5.0 , I guess it should work too there
      then adjust those 3 tests against the version
    - support for the other scheduler SEDF
    - documentation for all the parameters and what they mean

but at least the core functionality is in,

  thanks,