Re: [Libvir] about qemu IDE BMDMAState

Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
Hi, Rich and Dan

Following patch will include on Fedora7 updates?
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2007-05/msg00564.html

Have you tested this patch? Does it work? For me it only partially solved the problem - I still can't get FreeBSD to install reliably.

This issue also effects Windows FV.

Now that is interesting.

Because I could only reproduce this on 32 bit FreeBSD full-virt, it wasn't really top priority to fix this. However if it affects Windows, then that is a different matter. Which version of Windows exhibits the problem?

Rich.